Tuesday, May 12, 2009

'My Waiem' - Tamaki Hiroshi


HAHAHAHA jangan mare aa


(Copy & paste)

Hiroshi's newest cinema “MW” will be released on 4th July 2009. He plays Michio Yuki (leading role) the protagonist who is cold-blooded without a glimmer of conscience.

Synopsis
When a top secret chemical compound called MW infects an island near Okinawa, the military is sent in to kill all the victims and cover up the incident. A survivor named Michio Yuki (Hiroshi Tamaki) grows up to become a highly-successful banker, but he is slowly being driven mad by the effects of MW. After committing a series of ruthless crimes to get revenge against the people responsible for the cover-up, he decides that the only way to truly get revenge is to unleash MW on the world and exterminate the entire human race. (Nipponcinema)


Terjemahan "MW khas untukmu Waiem" :P


Hiroshi's interview at MW's premiere 04/28/2009

Q : How was the first role of dark hero in your career?
A : I know every actor wants to challenge this kind. It demands a strong imagination of you. I’ve been eager for. The original character struke me as being delicate and sharp. I reduced my weight by 7 kg. I cut off rice. (patot la kerempeng..sob sob..simpati bagi pihak) kekeke

Q : This is the work you’ve kept in your mind for as long as five years.
A : Actually. The producer Matsuhashi offered me then . We’ve mulled over together. In those days I played just good character. I desired to act bad one.

Q : Michio Yuki (Tamaki’s role) tries to change the world his own way. What is the key if you change the world?
A : Partner. You cannot live by yourself.

Q : Last, please send your messages for everyone.
A : We confidently finished this work. I’m sure it will entertain you so much. Yuki with his misery background chose wrong way. But you could sympathize his sadness. I’m happy if you judge his choice is possible or not.

Credit : Source




The author, Tezuka’s original story is as follows;

Frightening incident happened in an island 16 years ago. The residents were entirely massacred with a secret poison gas named “MW”. That shoud have been hushed up by the government. But only two boys escaped death by a miracle and witnessed what happened. Both survivors grew up. Michio Yuki became an elite bank clerk and Kaku became a pious priest. Michio has a steady excellent façade , however, he is actually an atrocious kidnapper. In fact the poison gas destroyed his mind and body at that time. Knowing his days are numbered, Michio avenges himself on the criminals who concealed the incident one after another. Finally he makes sure where MW is. He intends to annihilate the whole world as he dies…


Hiroshi’s words:

Michio Yuki is a cruel wrongdoer as the same time a calculating cool-headed man. He keenly butchers without upset. I’ve never performed obvious murderous act. That interested me. Background is the past incident. I consciously express it.

Credit : Source





Hiroshi Tamaki’s following cinema “Last Operations Under the Orion” will be released on 13th June 2009. Hiroshi plays the leading hero Takayuki Kuramoto the captain of I-77 submarine.

di TIFF 2008 (Tokyo International Film Festival)


Story:

At the end of World WarⅡ. Japanese navy placed I-77 submarine and others off the coast of Okinawa to obstruct the U.S. navy’s fuel supply route. The military situation got worse and worse in Japan. There was no other way left to defend but the tactics. Before the risky navigation, Shizuko Arisawa handed a musical score her devoted man, Takayuki Kuramoto (Hiroshi T.) the captain of I-77. She wrote down the piece titled “Midsummer Orion” meaning superlative luck.Kuramoto and his men submerged to engage the U.S destroyer. Time has passed. Izum Kuramoto, grandchild of Takayuki and Shizuko, is visiting a man. She carries the letter from the U.S. navy’s captain Mike’s grandchild. It contains the old score Shizuko gave Takayuki in the past. She decides to see Suzuki who is an only survivor of I-77 to trace the score so far.




Hiroshi’s words in press conference:

“Kuramoto is as old as me. He keeps calm no matter what happens. I feel he is mentally superior to our generation”, Hiroshi Tamaki paid his respect. “I’ve taken care of my weight this time considering wartime background”, he looked back with a smile, “I was pointed out my lack of healthy attention as the previous film ‘Midnight Eagle’ because I caught a cold and grew fat besides.” He visited Kure and Etajima in Hiroshima earlier than joining this project. “I deepened my knowledge. I’d like you to watch and judge the quality of the movie. Thank you.”

********************************************************

Wah 2 filem sekali gus. Wah best nye. Wahhhhh


Photobucket
Wah lagi. Single terbaru sudah muncul Slow Time pada 22 April 2009.

No comments: