Thursday, August 13, 2009

Wang Seuk Hyun & My Fair Lady



Satu interbiu dengan Wang Seuk Hyun di Video yang ambe pon tak leh view. Ampeh. Antara inti pati interbiu berbunyi begini yang diterjemah oleh seseorang yg buat ambe tergelak beso

@1:35

Interviewer: Between me and Yoon Eun Hye(YEH), who is prettier?
WSH: (Points to the interviewer)

Interviewer: Really? Will you be able to tell YEH that?
WSH: No, you can't! It's a secret! [Looking at the cameraman] Please erase this (x3)! This is a secret...but I'm sort of a playboy. If someone asks me who's prettier, I say 'you' and if another person asks me who's prettier I say that person. But I say that because they might get hurt if I don't.

*****************************

Saba je la. Kecik-kecik dah ngaku playboy. Mati la sapa jadik aweks dia nanti. Hari2 makan hati ulam jantung hehe. Kalu jupe waiem noona mesti ko cakap aku lawa gak kan walaupon tak lawa sebenarnya hahaha

*****************************

@6:20

Interviewer: You started filming My Fair Lady, what role do you play?
WSH: Soo-min. And I have an older cousin.

Interviewer: You must of met YEH.
WSH: Yes, I met her when we practiced/ script reading.

Interviewer: What was it like when you saw YEH for the first time?
WSH: I was really surprised because she's pretty.

Interviewer: She's really pretty?
WSH: Yes. If you meet her, you'll probably be really surprised.

Interviewer: Because she's so pretty?
WSH: Yes.

(credit MFL @soompi pg 47)

Nanti kan Wang Seuk Hyun dalam My Fair Lady sebagai sepupu YEH. Beberapa gambo dari KBS. Font dia macam kenal je


Ala Paris Hilton versi Korea atau Gu Jun Pyo versi pompuan

Dabel Yoon - Yoon Eun Hye & Yoon Sang Hyun (Queen of Housewives)

Jung Il Woo (Return of Iljimae)


Ni sapa ni Cik Moon, 2nd heroin Painter of the Wind, juga aweks yang Lee Min Ho syiok dalam Mackerel Run.

Drama ini menggantikan PARTNER dan petang ni PC...tungguuuu

Photobucket
Bling bling jugak

No comments: