Sunday, November 23, 2008

I want nobody nobody but youuu...ceng ceng


Persembahan "Nobody" di Blue Dragon Awards yang telah mempersonakan waiem hehe




Nobody MV with Eng Subs


The cute part yang ni...aigooo



Ni sapa nama dia ni macam muka Bunga Cinta Lestari sket ni...



Japan magazine 'Brokore' keluaran December 2008

Part about his fans in the magazine interview

(*Credit soompi KJH's thread pg.476)

Q : If there was a change for a Kang Ji Hwan in 2008, what would that be?
A : Probably the biggest change is the increase in the fans who are supporting me. Their support give me strength.

Q : What made you the happiest, or moved you, during your acting career?
A : The time that I really happy was when the first fan meeting was held in Japan. I was really touched when I saw how happy they were to see me. When I thought that there were so many people supporting me just by watching my dramas even though I never worked in Japan, I was filled with gratitude.

Q : What do fans mean to you?
A : To me, fans may be like "candy and whip." They give me power, and make me do my best. They give me strength in many ways.

As a sidenote, the ringtone on his cell phone is Wonder Girls' Nobody

Waiem : Mau tukar ring tone la :P

No comments: